Your Information Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy! We want to explain clearly how we collect and use your information. We receive general information & email addresses by personal contact or event registration. This information is secured and used to keep our customers informed and used only for the purposes for which it is provided. We do not release your information to anyone outside our organization.
Also, if you use our online store the information given to us will be used for the sole and express purpose of fulfilling your order as requested. We never sell our customer’s information to anyone. Our online store uses only the best secure, encrypted technology to process your orders safely and securely. Please note, after your purchase from our online store you will receive additional emails from our office. You can continue to receive these emails or you can use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails to opt out.
Updating Your Personal Information
We want to make it easy to update your personal information. On our website’s homepage, email, webform and land page footers’ will provide you with links to:
- View Our Additional Policies of Website Term of Use & Ordering Online
- Managing Your Email Subscription
- Unsubscribe from our Email List
You may also contact us at email@example.com or write us at P.O. Box 109, Argyle, TX 76226 if you have any questions.
- Other individuals, companies, organizations or ministries.
- 3rdparty websites or links we may reference on our website, emails, webforms, landing pages, etc.
- Others who reference our products, materials, services or information on their personal platforms.
- Our website at barbarawentroble.com or post comments on our website. Also, by signing up for our website newsletter.
- Or provide us your general information and email personally or by event registration.
- Our webstore or purchase products (Including our digital products & downloads).
- Or services such as memberships and alignments.
- Our emails, webforms, landing pages, etc., because to access them you would have to provide us your general information and your email.
- Viewing and posting comments on our “live” or “archived”: Webcasts, videos and Facebook Live. These services are handled by Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook.
- Viewing and posting comments on our Social Media Platforms (i.e. Our Facebook Profiles, Facebook Groups and Facebook Live).
- Viewing and posting comments on our products on Amazon (Paperback & E-book).
- Or other community groups or similar public access areas that we have accounts with.
Third-Party Websites & Links
Protection of Children
Our website, emails, webforms and land pages are not designed or targeted toward children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
We implemented a number of security measures to help protect your information. Your information is stored on secured networks consistent with industry standards and is accessible to our employees who have special access rights to such systems. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use or transmitting information to our website, webstore, emails, webforms, land pages, etc.
Our website does not store or capture personal information automatically, but merely logs the user’s Internet Protocol address, which is automatically recognized by the Web server which then delivers Web pages to your computer. If you are connected to the Internet, you will have an Internet Protocol address which may look something like this (x – replaced by individual numbers): xxx.xxx.xxx.xx.x. This Website employs cookies for collecting technical information for statistical purposes of a non-personal nature, from which you cannot be identified, and which is required for system administration. A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. It is used to identify a user’s computer in order to register visit patterns on the Website.
Have Questions, Comment or to Contact Us